Question

Baby''s Mentality
My baby is 9 months old.

She is not teething and she is not sick.

She doen''t want to do anything and cry''s the whole day if you don''t pick her up.

What kind of behaviour is this, what is going on in there minds?

Are they frustrated about something?

How can you understand there mentality?

Thank You

I understand that this is worrying for you. Assessment of suh a problem is so hard to try online, and the possible causes for such a situaion are many. She should be assessed in person, preferably by a child psychiatrist or child psychologist or paediatrician ( maybe the best first step ), or at least a GP, jst to be surer about what may be troubling her and whether this needs intervention.