Question

Bachelors
Please tell me the logic behind a bachelors party. Is it just tradition - innocent and all? Or is it really a guy's last sexual encounter (encouraged by his friends) before he gest stropped? Is it a secret? Should tests be done afterwards?

In South Africa it has become standard tradition to get the poor groom as drunk as possible and then force the stripper on him. Over the years I have seen many men in my practise that are petrified of HIV and STI's as a result of the batchelor's party. It is possibly the silliest male gathering and has caused distress and sometimes devastating consequences.
I can see no logic behind this immature male games, but yes I suppose you are right it is "tradition".
I feel if the groom is possibly going to put his new bride at risk for any STI's or HIV, tests should be done.
Dr Elna Mcintosh