Question

back ace
hi there. i have a very bad back ace as well as in my neck en shoulders. it also goes down in my arm and in front of my neck. i know it is stress that can cause it. physiotherapy does not work at all. the only thing that really works is a voltaren injection. what is the cause, should i go and see a doctor or not. i have had this problem since school but it is really getting worse sometimes i cannot even move my neck from side to side?please help

Charmaine, it sounds like it is inflammation of the muscles, but I can’t say for sure without examining you first. You can try taking Voltaren® 50mg, three times a day for 3-5 days to see if it doesn’t want to clear up. If it doesn’t, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.