Question

BACK INJURY
I hurt my back actually more my butt but the sensation of pain comes from my lowerback, It happenned monday while doing front squats on my last rep, I then went on to do 5 very heavy sets of legpresses, hacksquats (not so heavy) and curls plus crunches, I had a slight pain while doing the crunches. At home when I went to bed I was bad but on my righthand side more to the buttock than my back, I then injected Voltaren in the right buttock, got up drank some water and went to sleep. The next morning my right leg was numb and I had a pinching in my lower back which was releaved after a visit to the physio but returns every mornig and now after 4 days I still cant manage to do a calve raise on my right foot I can move it nad even push a very light wheigt with my toes but my body wheigt I cant manage to keep raised. Please help me is this permanent, did I burst a cushion, or can the voltaren stil be relaxing the calve muscle after so long?
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

There may be some disc involvement and I would recommend a visit to your doctor or chiropractor ASAP.
Chiropractors are expert in this field and can evaluate and possibly treat your condition - but please don't waste time - it could become worse if unattended.