Question

Back pain
I fell pregnant in 2000 and since then I have suffered from this terrible back pain. Now my mommy (who is a nurse) has told me that after giving birth women generally tend to suffer from back pain. Is this true, and what can I do to relieve the pain. It ussually severe at night after a long day.
Natural health
natural health

Hi Angel

Lower back ache in child bearing women could be caused by a misplaced uterus or a large uterus. However it is rare. Chances are that your pain is caused by long hours of standing and weak abdominal tone. I suggest you ensure healthy digestion by following a good diet, regular bowel movements will empty the colon which when compacted can also contribute to back ache. Get regular exercise to strenghten the abdominal muscles. Don't carry excess weight in the stomach. Wear sensible shoes and use Thresh Hold MSM to help deal with the chronic pain.

Kind regards.

Estie