Question

Back pain
I woke up one morning with an extremely unpleasant pain in my lower back. I've subsequently seen a few physiotherapists without any luck, and the pain has now extended down my one leg to cause an even worse numbing pain. I have tried all types of stretches etc and nothing seems to help - any that you can recommend please!!
Tai Chi expert
tai chi expert

HI KJ,

Hope by now that you pain has been sorted out. By the sounds of it you could have pinched a nerve or slept in an akward position. If the physio hasn't been able to help you i would suggest consulting a chiro or back specialist. Sorting out the sore back will be the first step, the second step will be to try and identify what caused it and to address that. May i suggest you consult our Chirodoc on our expert panel.

Morne
www.sataichi.org