Question

Back Pain after walking long hours
Please tell me if this is abnormal to have back pain after walking one hour .

Hi there

If you are relatively unfit, this is not unusual and probably not something to worry about excessively. However, what I would recommend are some back strengthening exercises as well as some work on your abdominals, especially the transverse abdominals which support your back. I suggest you go to the fitness page and click on "War on Wobbles". There you will find many examples of these type of exercises.

A strong back is less likely to get painful with exercise and is something worth working for.

Good luck.