Question

back together
meandmy b/f had arguments two weeks back, i told him i was leaving him, he came to my place of work just to tell me how much he loves me and that he does not want us to be apart, i love him so dearly,

he is married but i 've accepted that and he also knows that, i love his family very much, i love his kids . he doea not stay with his family as he works far so we often see eachother a lot, he evn tell his wife that he can't be with her , just to be with me, i love him nop matter his married his my only one in my heart, i'm not looking some where else axcept in him.

i know that people might say i'm in sane to fall in love with a married man, if u know the word LOVE, u'll know what i mean . in december him and his family will be out for holidays he told that he 'll miss me, i ytold him i'll wait as long ashe's coming back, i 'm dying of his love, he givesme what i want , he makes sex to be ggod for us, i'm not stupid to fall in love with him, i hjust love this man.

any ideas gilrs!!!1111

,,,,,