Question

backache
hi i'm 23wks preggies suffering from backache,it's not a constant pain it comes and go only when i'm sitting down. been having it for the past three days.im really not showing big think carrying more in hips and backside,gynae told me it's a boy when i was 17wks, can that be the reason for the funny dull back ache.it's not that low pain near my bum, it's more in the middle of my back,

please advise ,im due gynae visit tues 14/08/07

Backache is very common in pregnancy and is usually due to the extra weight you are carrying in front. Use Panado if you need to.