Question

Backpain during and after cycling
Hi there,

After about two hours in the saddle my lower back starts to ache quite badly. This continues for about two hours after cycling as well.

Do you think that some kind of back support would help, and if so, where should I go look for one?

Thanks!
Llecarud

Hi there

I think you need to strengthen both your back muscles and your stabilisers as a cyclist, otherwise this will be a chronic problem. Phone Peak Biokinetics on 021 659 5647 for an appointment or visit a reputable Biokineticst in your area for an appropriate exercise programme to achieve these goals.

Good luck.