Question

Bacteria in food
I have been reading about the people dying in Germany from bacteria in cucumbers. I travel overseas at least once a year and I have never worried about this, but how do I protect myself?
Travel expert
Travel expert

Dear Scared,

This is about the best time to visit Europe as all the Authorities are so health conscious after the outbreak in Hamburg. Bean Sprouts are the last to be implicated but nothing proven.

Hamburg is serving all their salads hot! As the say in Cruising, the best time to sail is after the Norovirus has struck a vessel as everything will be disinfected and the crew will have put best health practices in place!
Regards,
Pete