Question

Bad anti-social behaviour
I am a single father, who is raising his daughter since her mother died at the age of 5...she is actually not a teenager anymore (20 yr) but i need advice and dont know wat to do?
She has never approved of any relationships hat i hav been in and wld do anything to destroy it. She has been on drugs. She has come home pregnant...she' s rude to people that come to my home, my family. She does not respond when i speak to her. currently shes at home raising her baby, it seems that she has no plans for the future and does not want to discuss it either. The situation is really becoming unbearable and i cant seem to get thu to her...please help!!!
Teen expert
teen expert

Ideally the two of you would benefit from going to see a family therapist to deal with the issues that cause so much anger - especially the anger being expressed by your daughter in the way she is behaving.

A good organisation to contact is FAMSA their website is www.famsa.org.za

Even if your daughter refuses to engage it may help you to speak with someone about the difficulties you are experiencing.