Question

Bad behaviour

I have a almost2 year old dutchhound, we was good until about 4 months ago, nothing new happend and no new pets got in, the cat i have was about a year ago.
I live in a guesthouse, so she get showerd with love from everyone all day, me to, she skeeps in the bed, have toys and everything.
Now she started the phoo and Whee inside the house on the beds, wich are pure white and everywhere she can, even though she has 5 exits the outside all of them she know well.
It happens daily, i woudnt even know she have done it but then she comes to me and when i try to touch here she wets herself from beinge scared, she knows shes been naughty and are goinge the get a hiding, WHY does she keep doinge it, and at this stage she is affraid of me, and it broken my heart, but how do i taught her, locking her outside doesnt help, the moment she enters she will do her thing inside

I do not live near any dog school,so please help me

Dear Moomin

I would slowly allow her back into the house in just a very small area to start with. If she behaves then you can slowly introduce her to the rest. Buy lots of footsack and spray this if she uses a certain area to do her thing. Something may be causing a lot of stress that you are unaware of. A DAP Diffuser and spray can help to settle her back into her routine.