Question

Bad blood sirculation?!
Good day,

I just want to know what can I do to improve my blood sirculation. I am 25 years old (am thin and and already have spider veins, horrible) and have very bad blood sirculation, even though I am training daily. Even when I sleep with my feet up in the air, the sirculation is very bad, or even when I am just standing on one spot for less than 'n minute :)

Karien, first you will have to find out why you have bad circulation and then address the cause. The best person to see about this would be a surgeon. He will probably send you for Doppler flow studies and an angiogram and/or venogram if necessary. Once you know what the cause is it should be easy to treat. Good luck.