Question

Bad Breath
Every morning when i wake up ,i have something in my mouth like white rice and when stink bad.And is worse when mash , it make my breath smell bad.Can you suggest something to me.

Matimba, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without examining you first. It might be oral thrush or a sign of gum disease, but I can’t say for sure. I wrote something on the subject a while ago and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.