Question

bad hair
I used to have thick , very long (waist length) healthy hair but I have lived in Namibia for almost 11 years now. Since living here my hair has becone dry, brittlte, thin, it's falling out, my split ends have split ends and it now only reaches just below my shoulders. Is it the intense heat and dryness that caused this. Whatever it is, is there any way I can get my hair back to it's former state and are there any supplements I can take to make my hair grow? I get very depressed thinking of the way it used to be and seeing the way it looks now

Alyssa, the best would be to first see your doctor and make sure that there is no underlying problem like diabetes, thyroid problems, iron deficiency, zinc deficiency, drugs that you’re taking, anaemia, etc. If everything turns out OK, you can try taking biotin and a good multivitamin and see what happens. It might of course be due to the dryness and heat and then there isn’t too much you can do about it. Good luck.