Question

Bad rash
I started with a rash on wednesday, went to the doc on thursday and friday,he gave me medication and injections both days for the rash, he was not sure of what this rash is caused ffrom, said it could be a food allegy,I went to the demo doc on saturday,but couldnt get authoration from medical aid,so he never see to me,while I was sitting there the rash (lumps) they disappered, and thats the problem now, they come and go, its all over body, just not yet on m y face, its pimples and lumps all over.
Hope you can give some direction.
Thanx
God bless
Cyberdoc

Hallo Girl
If it comes and goes it could be hives which can be caused by an allergy. Does it itch a lot? We normally treat with antihistamine like Celestamine tablets and you can put an antihistamine cream on the itchy spots (e.g.Phenergan cream).