Question

BAD SINUS AND CHEST

I would like to ask you if you could provide me with a well balanced diet for my 2 and a half year old son. I need him to build his immune system cause he get severe sinus and two days later he has bronchitis. I would appreaciate it greatly.

Thanking you

Esmari

Dear Esmari
Please read my answer to the previous question posted by Lou. It is feasible that your child may have the same problem, in which case you also first need to find out if he is allergic/sensitive to certain foods or other factors which makes him prone to developing sinus and bronchitis. Once you have determined if he is allergic or not, we can have a look at an appropriate diet.