Question

bad skin and diet
I am dieting after my prenancy -baby is now three months. I am on the Weigh less diet for a month. I seem to be battling with bad skin - pimples etc and dry / red patches. I am not eating anything funny or new, just my usual food - less the fat and sugar. Can this be due to the diet or do you think it is my hormones going bananas after my pregnancy. Someone said it is a way for your body to cleanse itself - getting rid of all the toxins - (through eating healthy)
Thank you very much for all you time devoted to this site.

Dear Skinny
Thank you for your kind words. I don't think that the diet is causing your skin problems. They could be due to hormonal imbalances after the pregnancy, but it may be a good idea to consult a Dermatologist as the symptoms may be due to acne (yes, adults can develop acne) or eczema which require treatment.
Enjoy your baby