Question

Bad skin - off Dianne 35
I have been off Dianne 35 for a few months now as I am trying to fall pregnant. I orginally started taking Dianne 35 as a remedy for my back and chest acne and am now developing big pimples on my face and neck. I am so worried that the acne is going to start again as I have had lovely skin for over three years. I am 25 and was hoping that I would be over the acne stage. What can you recommend I take for my skin that will not affect my fertitily or harm a baby should I concieve whilst on the skin treatment? I do not like taking antibiotics either.

Please help. I have already started cleansing with Cetaphil facial wash which was perscribed to me before.

There are various anti-acne solutions which you can try.
The other treatments for acne are Doxycycline tablets or Roaccutane. Both of these are, however, contraindicated while trying to fall pregnant. You are really stuck with local solutions as the only option.