Question

Bad smell under my arms
Hi Doc,

I'm 30 years old lady. I've got a bad smelling under my arms, could you please tell me how
to get rid of this problem or prescribe something to use to cure this.

Sive, it sounds like you suffer from bromhidrosis. Bromhidrosis is a condition in which there is a fetid odor of the skin caused by decomposition of the sweat and cellular debris by bacteria and yeasts.
Bromhidrosis often resolves with scrupulous cleanliness. Daily bathing with a liquid soap containing chlorhexidine and application of an aluminum chlorhydroxy complex preparation (found in most commercial antiperspirants) are usually adequate. Topical antibacterial creams or lotions (eg, clindamycin, erythromycin) may be useful adjuncts. Shaving the axillary hair may also be necessary.
Good luck.