Question

Bad-treated
Pls help,
I met a girl whom I loved. One day she visited me and during foreplay she asked me for oral sex, which I did. When we broke up she shouted at me in front of her friends and mine that the day she visited me she had come from another boyfriend - they had a great sex without condom and thereafter she came to me without showering, knowing that I am a damn dog who can suck everything out.
I then lost about 20kgs because I vomited each and every time I thought about that day.
Now when I have sex I can't take any smell otherwise I lose my erection, it's a real turn off. And you can't wake someone at 03h00 and tell her to bath so that you can have another quicky.
Doggy style was my favourite, but now it is always my first round because I can't handle the smell which is normally worse by 03h00. Do I need a counseling, or am I backward or old fashioned?
sexologist

you certainly have a few unresolved issues that can be resolved through therapy. for a therapist, please phone our helpline at: 0860 100 262.