Question

Badly treated as a tenant
Is it just me or does it seem that in complexes the owners that own units are like little Gods and the tenants are less than ants under the feet of the letting agent, others owners and managing agents?

I am planning to complain to the authorities about this and motivate that complexes and letting agents be blacklisted as it were. Same as bad tenants are.

I earn just short of being able to afford my own bond. I am a totally decent tenant and I never renage on the rental and I look after the owner''s property.

Think I can find a decent owner.

Is it just me or what?

Yes there is also the rental tribunal like there is the CCMA.
People get fired daily...

That people who pracitce whatever their trade or business badly, should be able to be blaklisted might be a good idea. Meanwhile, you can try complaining to hellopeter.com, a site I fing excellent and one that often gets good results.
Maybe there are enough really bad tenants to sour the attitudes of owners and agents ? Unfair, but maybe more understandable