Question

Ball size
Hi Doc,

I have a concern that I would like to clear up. At a glance, my left testicle is obviously larger than my right one. But it doesnt seem like its the testicle that is bigger...it actually feels like there is a seperate 'piece' with sits below the left testicle. I can actually 'seperate' the two. There is no pain or anything that is obviously wrong.

I am 21 years old..

RW, it sounds like it might just be a varicocoele, varices or even just a normal part of your anatomy, but unfortunately it may also be something more sinister. The best would be to have it looked at a.s.a.p. just to make sure. Good luck.