Ask an expert

27 Feb 2003

Ball size
Hi Doc,

I have a concern that I would like to clear up. At a glance, my left testicle is obviously larger than my right one. But it doesnt seem like its the testicle that is actually feels like there is a seperate 'piece' with sits below the left testicle. I can actually 'seperate' the two. There is no pain or anything that is obviously wrong.

I am 21 years old..
Answer 404 views

01 Jan 0001

RW, it sounds like it might just be a varicocoele, varices or even just a normal part of your anatomy, but unfortunately it may also be something more sinister. The best would be to have it looked at a.s.a.p. just to make sure. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.