Question

Balls of both feet
On both balls of my feet it feels like I am walking on lumps. they are not sore to touch or massage and I cannot feel any bumps or lumps. Not painful but feel stiff and swollen but do not look swollen
any advise
GP just gave me anti inflamatory tabs which I dont think helped
many thanks
Podiatrist
podiatrist

Dear Beryl, thank you for your e-mail, I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist for a biomecahnical assessment and gait analysis. They would be able to make the correct diagnosis and advise you on shoewear and exercises. Contact podiatry association of SA www.podiatrist.co.za or 0861 100 249
In the meantime, don't walk barefeet, wear supportive cushioning shoes, do foot exercises, massage your feet with a topical anti-inflammatory oil (as long as the skin is intact and you don't have any allergies)