Ask an expert

14 Jun 2011


I''ve got a savings account from Standard Bank. In this account there''s only my Unit Trust going of the value of R50, yes, only R50. The bank-cost a month is R10. How can they call it a savings account when they deduct R10 a month for admin fees? I''ve got a cheque account, perhaps I should close this so called savings account?

Any advice would be apprecated
Answer 483 views
Money Expert
Money Expert

01 Jan 0001

I cant see the reason for you having the savings account as well as the cheque account - as you say it does not make sense - why not just have the one account?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18779 votes