Ask an expert

06 Mar 2003

<br>barlows syndom
please can u tell me what treatment can one use for pain in the chest caused by barlows syndrom in a child of twelve thank you
Answer 412 views

01 Jan 0001

Lesley, I suppose you can use something like Myprodol®, but the best would be to prevent it from happening by using a â blockers. Before he can start taking it, you just first have to make sure that there is nothing else wrong. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17921 votes