Question

Baterial infections
Doc

About 6 months ago I have been diagnosed (through bloods tests) with Rickettsia, Mycoplasma and Chlamydia infections (can't remember the specific strains) The main treatment is anti-biotics. Before the start of the treatment, my white blood cell count was very low, and is now allmost normal. The problem is that I am still feeling very bad (symptoms typical of those generally ascribed to CFS) According to my doctor treatment can take up to two years!

Do you agree with this, and is there enything else I can do?

Infected, at this stage I think that the tiredness might still be due to the infections you had, or due to the underlying problem that was responsible for you getting all the infections. The best would be to see your specialist physician again just to make sure that everything is OK. Good luck.