Question

Battles to put on weight
Hi Doc,
My boyfriend is just over 6ft tall. He is also hard gainer, and battles to put on weight. I i think his weight must be around 75 i think (not sure).What advice can i give him to help put on weight. He wants to put on about 5-8 kilos. He eats mostly high carb diet but i think his metabolism is so fast it just gets burnt up so quickly. what foods will keep his metabolism 'busy' in order to keep some weight gain?

Dear Fruity
Yes, for an ideal BMI he should try to increase his weight to 74 kg. Because it is just as difficult to gain weight as to lose it, I wrote some articles on this subject - click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet & food site' and read the ones on 'To gain weight I & II'.