Ask an expert

26 Jul 2007

battling to move on
My husband divorced me last year.We had our share of problems,but his main problem was that I was unhappy.I had reason to be.He always had these women in his life he called"friends".I got to be very insecure to such a point were I staryed searching his phone,and yes found the proof that my suspicions were founded.He is now seeng a woman who we always fought about,although he denied having an affair with her back then.THE FAMILY KNOWS HER NOW AND I'M LEFT OUT IN THE COLD WITH MY BABY.ITS HURTS.she knows everything about me,from them and him.I was shocked when she told me about my divorce proceedings.I feel so hurt to now know that he left my son and me for her,gave up our house,gave up a chance to raise and be there for our son for her.I cant stand the sight of him,I feel so angry when i SEE HIM.I just cant get over this pain he caused me,
Answer 415 views

01 Jan 0001

Its very understandable that you feel hurt, sad, and angry. Arrange to see a good local counsellor, maybe through FAMSA< to work on getting through this more effectively.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.