Question

BBT CHARTING
could anyone help me with this query re BBT charting. My BBT is normally around 35.9 & 36.5 never different, but i do suffer with PCOD and have Provera to bring on a period and then CLomid 150mug for 5 days. This month the strangest thing happened 7 days ago my BBT dipped down to 35.9 then went upto 36.2 and stayed round there for 7 days then today i checked my bbt at the same time and it was 35.5. could anyone explain what could have happened here.
thanks

There are normal variations in temperature. If you are using Clomid to induce ovualtion, BBT charting is not the ideal way of assessing ovulation. Your doctor should scan for growth of follicles.