Question

BBT charting and Pregnancy
Please could you help me, i have been ttcing for a few months now, i dont ovulate naturally and i have been given Clomid to ovulate. i did ovulate this month according to my chart on day 21 my BBT was 36.0 and it jumped up to 36.4 the next day, it has jumped around since then but has not dropped below 36.6, the question i have is my BBT has been 36.6 for the past 4 days does your BBT stay stable when you fall pregnant or is it meant to still fluctuate?
your help would be greatly appreciated

The BBT will not help to determione whether you have conceievd or not. You will have to wait for your period to know.