Question

be brutal

Guys, I need some advice. Yes, I am seeking insight into the workings of a man’ s mind! Short and sweet: We’ ve been dating for 6 months  we live some distance from one another and see each other as often as we can. I have a child, he doesn’ t  and he still hasn’ t met her (6 yrs old) - I’ ve on more than one occasion wanted them to meet, but due to her weekends away with her father, things haven’ t panned out. In the beginning he was “ keen”  to meet her, but now, I don’ t know - he says there is too much pressure involved in meeting her. Am I over anylising the situation? All other aspects of the relationship is great. I know where I want things to go with him  I’ m just not sure he feels the same way. I need some hardcore advice here - be brutal!

He has to meet her eventually, there is no way around it - she is apart of my life, whether he likes it or not. Should I kick him to the curb? That''s how I feel right now - that I am wasting my time!