Question

Becoming like moody friend like 2012.
Morning Cyber Shrink

I think I am becomeing more and more like the moody friend as was described in the forum question 2012.

Very early stages, but also very moody, very depressed and more and more dissatisfied with things around me.

Please tell me what medication I can start with which is available over the counter.

Then if that does not work do I need to go and see a doctor?

Sponge Bob

I know of NOTHING available over the counter that is likely to be helpful. The only possibility, which helps some mild depressions, would be St John's Wort. If this doesn't help within a few weks, or the condition worsens, it is always the best bet to see a good GP, and perhaps then a shrink, for a proper assessment. Normal meds and perhaps CBT counselling, can make a big difference