Question

bedroom problems
hi everyone,

My partner and i have a problem of not talking to each other since from Sunday night when he tried to have sex with me. He doesn' t like to touch me or kiss before, he only wants to get it on just like that and i feel somehow cold. I think he doen' t like me maybe he just forcing himself. That night he did the same thing and i asked him if he really missed me and why he doen' t like to touch me or kiss me, he stoped and get angry he thinks i' m having an affair and i' m comparing him with whoever .....Since then he doesn' t talk to, he just keeps quite the time i tried to speak to him and sms him nothing works.Is it wrong for women to ask her lover about his feelings for her, cause i feel like i have been negleted. I love him so much we have 10yrs seeing each other &  have a baby of 8mnths. PLEASE HELP ME

Seems to me that you are delaing with a much bigger problem than just sex. Sex is just the place where the problem becomes evident. You need to see a marriage conselor