Question

Beef Consume

I know that sometimes our South African language varies from the American and that we call things by different names so I was wondering if you could find out for me what Beef Consume and French Beans are and where I can find them.

Dear Cara
Yes, there are considerable language differences between SA English and USA English. French beans are our green beans, but I have not heard of beef 'consume' are you sure it is not beef consomme? The latter is beef stock (i.e. dissolve a beef stock cube in boiling water).