Question

Been friends

Is this real or is it just lust.

I have known this guy for 9 years, both been married now both divorced. I divorced first (2yrs), and during my divorce process he was one of the people I confided in and throught that we became very close. Our partners know each other, but they never knew that we spoke to the extent we do/did.

He also divorced 9 months ago and still during his process I was/am the person he spoke to about everything and all. During this time we have had several dates, going to concerts, parties events as two adults. On Friday we went out to a party and on our way back we kissed, and I basically told him that I do not think that we can have a relationship as our ex will go mad should they find out. And that I value te friendship that we have I do not want it to stop, cause should we go that route it is bound to change, he said nothing.

Then this morning he called and told me that he has been in love with me for the past four years but could not come out as both of us were married. He has a gilrfried now but the relationship seems like it not working, I am single on the other side, but I know that I also have feeling for him, do I go on and try a relationship with him or not.

We were both married to brother and sister.

Please help

,,,,,