Question

Been there got the t-shirt
I have used a lot of products, a lot. It never seems to make a difference, for the first few days my skin feels great and then thereafter no change.(Environ,Clarins,Proffesional systems, ex)
I'm 23. Have a combination to oily skin and tend to be dehydrated.
I'm am thinking using the Bioderma range- Daycream with AHA for problem skin and a Light moisturising night cream and a cleansing gel for combination skin. During the end of a day my skin gets oily and I always have like acne spots coming from the deeper layers
Can I mix the products for different skin tipes?And what do you think of the product?
I have Milias's under my eyes and surrounding areas and notice some new ones on my eyelids.What should I do.
Thank you in advance.
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Jane, thank you for the question.

Following from your description of the Milia and that your skin is prone to acne, your best approach would be to consult with an aesthetic practitioner or a cosmetic dermatologist, who can examine the areas that concern you and prescribe the appropriate treatment.

Milia are small epidermal inclusion cysts (a sphere of the outer layer of skin that is buried within the skin) and with the constant normal shedding of keratinocytes into the lumen, one sees a gradual enlargement of these cysts. They are commonly found on the face in adult women, but may be seen after the healing phase of certain diseases, faces of neonates, and in a rare syndrome (known as Brazex syndrome). Treatment is usually for cosmetic reasons and involves extraxtion with a 20-gauge needle.

I unfortunately cannot find a website that lists the ingredients in the Bioderma Daycream, but the basic ingredients to look out for with oily and acne prone skin are as follows:
Oil free moisturizers (day and night) and SPF.
Salicylic acid, mandelic acid, citric acid and tartaric acid.
Facial wash with an alphahydroxy acid (combination glycolic and salicylic acid).

Furthermore, all your topical products and applications should be oil free including your makeup, shampoo, etc.
My personal preference is the NeoStrata range consisting of the Facial wash, Clear Skin Solution, Oil Control Gel, and the Oil Free Moisterizer with SPF.