Question

Before Thinz, now just food!<br>
I took Thinz for a while and now that I have stopped taking them I can't stop eating!
I really need help, and desperatly. Please!

Dear Fly
This is one of the snags associated with taking appetite suppressants and using very-low-kilojoule diets. The moment you stop suppressing the appetite and eat normally, your body will try to replace all the lost energy. It is, therefore, better for your appetite regulation and sustained weight loss if you rather use a moderately energy-reduced diet which allows you to eat normal foods in quantities that prevent hunger. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' to obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. You will notice that this diet makes use of normal foods in reasonable quantities that should prevent you from getting hungry and overeating. Combine the diet with plenty of exercise and you will be able to control this urge to overeat.