Question

Being sleepy the whole time
Is it normal for a person to be sleepy the whole time? I work from 8:00 till 17:00 and then drive home and get to home at 18:00. At night i'm so sleepy that when my kids goes to bed i also go to bed but when i wake up i'm still sleepy, i drink Energy Pills "the best" I drink Vitamin pills "Herballife but still i'm sleepy. I have bad cravings for chocolade "i'm not pregnent" I eat allot and always stay hungry. What would be wrong with me?

Dear Yolandi
This may be a blood sugar problem - I think you should ask your GP to do a fasting blood sugar and insulin test and the Glucose tolerance test if possible.