Ask an expert

13 Jul 2010

Being victimized
I have a manager at work that is constantly on my case for everything. Does not matter what i do the manager always sends me negative emails.
She confronted me a while back, because someone told her that i was telling lies about her. I confronted that person in front of her and he could not answer me. Since then she is making my life hell. I can''t sleep at night and is suicidal.
What is my rights and what can i do.
Answer 370 views
Labour lawyer
Labour lawyer

01 Jan 0001

re: Being victimized

Your rights in this situation is to raise an internal grievance and you can also go to the CCMA or the Bargaining C9ouncil concerned to challenge the fact that you've been victimised. Unfortunately victimisation means that after the CCMA has a conciliation and if it is not settled it will would have to go to the labour court.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.