Ask an expert

12 Mar 2007

bells palsey
Could you please let me know what is bells palsey and how one gets it. my left side of my face my muscles have collapsed and my doctor says it is bells palsey. i need some advice, will my face came right? thanks caroline
Answer 483 views

01 Jan 0001

Caroline - please go back to your doctor and tell him that it is his responsibility as a medical practitioner to not only diagnose but to explain everything that is relevant to you.

Apologies for very slow response time
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.