Question

Ben Wa Balls
I am 24 years old.Has anyone ever used Ben wa balls? I bought some yesterday, put them in and tried them out. I don't see the point, or perhaps I am not using it correctly.It does feel nice when the steel balls move around in side.
I heard that these balls are to make your inner muscles stronger is this true?
I just feel that mabey that is all there is to them? Any comments or suggestions would help...

Dear Babes,
You would not really feel a huge difference but the fact that your pelvic muscles need to carry a slightly heavier load could help them to be stronger, preventing urine leakage etc in later life. It depends whether you are using them for weakened muscles or just for fun. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls