Question

BENEFITS OF VEGETABLES
Will you kindly let me know as to what are the benefits of eating OLives, Parsely, Brocholi, supplements like Ginseng, Moducare, Pasionflower and camomile?
Thank you

Dear Musa
Eating olives provides monounsaturated fatty acids to the diet which helps to lower blood fats.
Parsley is good for its iron content. Broccoli because it is rich in antioxidants such as beta-carotene and bioflavonoids, which protect against degenerative diseases including cancer. Ginseng may assist with boosting energy and the immune system. Moducare contains plant sterols which lower blood fats and boost the immune system. Passion flower I am not sure of and Camomile has a soothing effect.