Question

best diet pill in south africa
Hi Everyone
Can someone tell me what is the best appetite suppressant/diet pill in s.a, over the counter or with a dr. prescription?

tx
Leigh

Dear Leigh
I hope that the other Readers will give you their opinion about 'the best diet pill in SA'. I can unfortunately not comment on this because it would not be ethical. Suffice it to say that I am not in favour of over-the-counter diet pills which can contain potentially harmful ingredients or have no effect on weightloss and thus be a waste of money. If you require an appetite suppressant to help you lose weight, I would recommend that you discuss this with your medical doctor who will be able to advise you based on your medical history and also monitor your reactions to any pharmaceutical diet product he or she prescribes in case you develop side-effects.