Question

best kept sectret
Following the advise u gave me regarding "wide vagina after is child I would like to find out, with my first child being 4yrs old;

1. how long it would take for an average woman to get back their elasticity, doing the "knyp" exercise atleast 50 times a day.
2. how natural birth with my second child will affect the situation ( Im at 12weeks)
3.the percentage of women with children, who are affected, because with a long list of family and friends, this has to be the most kept secret.
4. the success rate of this exercise

Unless you have actually torn at delivery, what you experience is what most women do. There is always some stretching but the exercises will help get the muscles tighter. You will prpbably have more stretching after the second birth but persist with the exercises. It is an ongoing process.