Question

Best natural medicine for sinus and allergies
I have allegies and sinus and at the moment it is very bad. I have been struggling for the last two weeks with a blocked nose, itchy nose, throat and ears. Sometimes i develop a headache as well. Normally I would just take allergex and at a stage I used Texa and Becclate. At the moment I am using Natura Nasosinus and Tissue Salts (Kali Mur). I would really like to sort out the problem using a natural treatment. What would be the best product to use?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi Vanessa

Try Nasal C spray - A saline and vitamin C combination. Alternatively you can try Euphorbium nasal spray.