Question

beta blockers
I am on 5 mg Ziak and Amloc to control high blood pressure. My current BP is 130/80 with a resting pulse rate of about 45 bpm.

I enjoy running, and run between 7 and 20 km a day, four times a week. I am 55 years old and weigh 88 kgs.

What effect is the Ziak Beta Blocker having on my running ? I do not feel any effect so was wondering if changing from a Beta Blocker would benefit me or be worse for me

Steve

Your blood pressure is well controlled and in the light of the fact that you are not experiencing any side effects from Ziak, I will not recommend that you change your medication.