Question

03 Apr 2007

Betagen
Hi whats up? Long time

I just bought myself some betagen HP

Whats the best way to use it ? before and after training? You know me I hate to over do it with the supplements please advise!

Thank you!
Sports Nutrition
Sports nutrition

Hi Babur 786

Long time no hear! What have you been up to?
I am confused! There is a product called Phosphagen HP and another Betagen – now which one are you referring to??
Phoshpagen HP is a 10g creatine product that needs not loading, while Betagen only contains 2 g of creatine, 2 g of glutamine and 1 g of HMB. Obviously is Betagen the better of the two especially if you do not want to overdo supplementation. I always recommend these products to be taken after your training as this is when the body will shuttle nutrients into the muscles at a higher rate due to increased insulin secretion which will enhance your recovery and set the body ready for the next training. Take two servings if you train twice a day – one after each training session – or just one serving if you train once a day.

Take lots of care and enjoy the Easter break!
Vanessa