Question

Betrayal!!!!!!!!!!!! : )
So the theme today is betrayal it seems from all the posts.

This place is beyond pathetic!!

(after i had to retype multiple little crpto codes to post my drivel, -|- you people need to find something greater than this to live for!)

I wonder what exactly you are saying. "This place" provides somewhere where people can post messages about whatever distresses them. There is nothing pathetic about that. And there is nothing pathetic about people who are betrayed and treated cruelly by shabby other people. It is, however, pathetic to sneer at victims.
The codes are to stop the even more pathetic practice of some creeps, of bombing forums with fake messages to flood them, and otherwise to do pointless damage.
I wonder why you felt such a fierce urge to complain of people who have been wronged ?